The Paperless Lab – More than a Vision
Driving Productivity, Efficiency (and more) in the QA/QC Lab
QA/QC laboratories face multiple challenges while providing the testing and the results that are needed to control manufacturing processes and to ensure the quality of raw materials, in process samples and finished goods.
PKI Informatics has produced “Driving Towards a Paperless Lab” a recorded webinar that provides deep insight into how going paperless can improve productivity and efficiency in the laboratory while at the same time helping to:
- Enhance Regulatory and Standards Compliance
- Improve Operational Quality & Accuracy
- Augment Information Access and Traceability
SIGN IN TO
Advantages of an Account with
- Download free trial software and database subscriptions
- Shop safely, securely and checkout quickly at SciStore.com
- Download software updates and manuals for free
- Download scientific white papers, read articles and view videos
- Attend live educational webinars at no cost, and access our extensive webinar archive
No PerkinElmer Informatics Membership?
Setup is fast and easy. Click below to register.
View Complete Webinar
To view the complete webinar, choose from the available formats below, and simply click on the corresponding link. You must have the appropriate player to play the file. For more info on video players, please click
Choose File Format
View Webinar Segment(s)
To view a webinar segment, choose from the available formats below, and simply click on the corresponding link.
- Introduction "Costs of Paper"
- 11 Min
- PerkinElmer Solution Vision
- 5 Min
- PerkinElmer Approach - ReDi
- 4 Min
- Typical Laboratory Scenario
- 3 Min
- Why hasn't my LIMS helped me become Paperless?
- 4 Min
- The Laboratory Execution System (LES)
- 4 Min
- Anatomy of an LES-enabled Paperless Lab
- 13 Min