Informatics Tools for Pharma and BioTech
An overview of ChemDraw, BioDraw, Chem3D, ChemFinder, and BioViz
The above embedded video is a sample of the webinar content contained in this package. Please see all segments of interest.
ChemBioDraw Ultra is our most popular software package, containing three major programs: ChemDraw (with BioDraw); Chem3D (with MMFF94); and ChemFinder (with BioViz).
This webinar briefly highlights the features most relevant to pharma and biotech researchers, including:
ChemBioDraw (27 min):
- ChemBioDraw Customizations: HotKeys; Templates; Nicknames; and Sequences
- ChemDraw reactions; Structure Cleanup; stereochemistry
- Property predictions; Chem3D HotLink; ChemBioFinder HotLink
- Nomenclature; NMR analysis; Generic structures; TLC Plates; BioDraw
ChemBio3D (16 min):
- Surface visualization and perspective
- Solvation animation and animation in PowerPoint
- Energy minimization in MM2 and MMFF94
- Fast overlay, manualoverlay, & guided overlay
- Computational chemistry packages
ChemBioFinder/ChemBioViz (13 min):
- Introduction to ChemBioFinder
- Introduction to ChemDraw/Excel
- Searching ChemFinder databases
- Introduction to BioViz
- Compound Profiles and Clustering
Click here to update your profile.
SIGN IN TO
Advantages of an Account with
- Download free trial software and database subscriptions
- Shop safely, securely and checkout quickly at SciStore.com
- Download software updates and manuals for free
- Download scientific white papers, read articles and view videos
- Attend live educational webinars at no cost, and access our extensive webinar archive
No PerkinElmer Informatics Membership?
Setup is fast and easy. Click below to register.
View Complete Webinar
To view the complete webinar, choose from the available formats below, and simply click on the corresponding link. You must have the appropriate player to play the file. For more info on video players, please click
Choose File Format
View Webinar Segment(s)
To view a webinar segment, choose from the available formats below, and simply click on the corresponding link.
- ChemBioDraw for Pharma and BioTech
- 26 Min
- ChemBio3D for Pharma/Biotech
- 15 Min
- ChemBioFinder/ChemBioViz for Pharma/Biotech
- 13 Min