Environmental pollution statistical analysis
ChemFinder/BioViz can import data from Excel spreadsheets, including biological data (numbers only, without chemicals).
You can use ChemFinder/BioViz for biological data even when it contains no chemical substances:
- ChemFinder can serve as a general database tool for biological data.
- BioViz can serve as a statistical analysis tool for any data.
- Easy conversion from Excel data into ChemFinder SQL database.
- Intuitive setup and interface to best-fit lines and other statistics.
Trend line of pH over time, with data in ChemFinder and best line fit from BioViz
This ChemBioClip demonstrates using ChemFinder/BioViz for biological data:
- Define a table in a database, without chemical structures
- Define fields in that table for your biological data
- Define a form to view the data, showing your biological data
- Import data from an external source such as Excel
- Plot best-fit lines and other statistics on the data.
You can download the datasheets here: Excel or CSV
Click here to update your profile.
VIEW FEATURE CLIP
To view the complete feature clip, choose from the available formats below, and
simply click on the corresponding link. You must have the appropriate player to
play the file. For more info on video players, here. You may
also download the video file, depending on your OS & browser, by right clicking
or alt-clicking and choosing save link as.
Choose File Format
Merging in additional data into ChemFinder:
Data correlation and analysis in BioViz: