Animated GIF images in Chem3D
ChemBio3D can easily create animated GIF images from biomolecules and small molecules, suitable for websites and presentations.
Chem3D can create animated GIFs.
Everyone knows that Chem3D can rotate molecules on screen, and you can embed Chem3D objects in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. But you need to have installed Chem3D on the viewing machine if you want to see rotating molecules. As an alternative, Chem3D can create animated GIFs, which can be embedded and viewed on any machine, including web pages.
Rotating molecules are useful for...
- Showing students 3D conformations of assymetrical molecules
- Creating catchy web pages that better illustrate your molecule
- Spicing up a PowerPoint demonstration, regardless of what programs are available on the demo machine.
Check out our Feature Clip to see how to....
- Store an animated GIF object from Chem3D by "Save As" GIF.
- Specify the rotation axis (around X, Y, or Z axis)
- Create transparent backgrounds for overlaying image on presentations
- Specify the rotation frequency (slow or fast)
- Embed the output GIF into PowerPoint or other programs.
to update your profile.
VIEW FEATURE CLIP
To view the complete feature clip, choose from the available formats below, and
simply click on the corresponding link. You must have the appropriate player to
play the file. For more info on video players, here. You may
also download the video file, depending on your OS & browser, by right clicking
or alt-clicking and choosing save link as.
Choose File Format