ChemDraw Advanced - Sample E-Learning Course
ChemDraw is the gold standard for chemical and biological drawing, publication, and query preparation. ChemDraw Advanced E-Learning Course will teach you how to utilize some of the most useful advanced features and functionality of the industry leading ChemDraw software.
The course benefits are:
- Training on the newest features of ChemDraw
- Learning how to customize the program to suit your most frequent needs
- Creating more sophisticated chemical drawings
- Becoming more adept at using ChemDraw to work faster and more efficiently
- Learning how ChemDraw interacts with other programs from the ChemOffice suite and Cambridgesoft online databases
This E-Learning sample course is meant to provide our customers with a sneak peek into the course and how our E-Learning offerings work. The full course has (12) total lessons followed by a skills assessment for course certification.
In this sample course you will learn about the following (2) topics:
- Arrows and Shapes
You can purchase the whole ChemDraw Advanced E-Learning Course by visiting our SciStore: http://scistore.cambridgesoft.com/ScistoreProductPage.aspx?ItemID=5957.
Click here to update your profile.
VIEW FEATURE CLIP
To view the complete feature clip, choose from the available formats below, and
simply click on the corresponding link. You must have the appropriate player to
play the file. For more info on video players, here. You may
also download the video file, depending on your OS & browser, by right clicking
or alt-clicking and choosing save link as.
Choose File Format
Lesson 5: Features - Arrows and Shapes: