Research Databases Portfolio: Content in Context
This article outlines both our current database portfolio and the immediately upcoming additions planned.
This article presents an overview of CambridgeSoft's scientific databases. We present our overview as "content in context" — data collected, analyzed and used along with appropriate capture, search and display tools. The reference (published) content and application (proprietary) content includes data from the following sources:
- Proprietary Databases & Instrument Systems
- Registration Management
- Materials Management
- Third Party Content: LIMS, SAP, Data Management
- Biology Management
- Experiment Management
CambridgeSoft recognizes the context in which scientific databases are used. This article, and all our webinars and articles on databases, are presented in the following context:
- Global Search — accessing all the relevant data
- Query and Reporting — locating just what is needed
- Data Visualization — working with data to explore hypotheses, detect trends
- Decision Support — using content in context to advance projects and programs
This article outlines both our current database portfolio and the immediately upcoming additions planned. We'll outline how our current database portfolio helps researchers make .....
To read the full article, Please click here to login into CambridgeSoft.com